Blueshift’s SmartHub CDP helps consumer brands intelligently scale customer engagement on every channel. Blueshift's SmartHub CDP enables marketers to unify their siloed data and use real-time customer insights and interactions to shape customer experiences across every brand touchpoint.
If you are a marketer or a user, and you are looking for help content on how to use the Blueshift app, we suggest that you go through the help articles on the documentation hub. There, you can find information on how to use the app to leverage our platform's features through a rich user interface.
As you think through the integration, here are the pieces of data that you would import into Blueshift.
Customer (CRM) data
Customer data would include any kind of attributes that you would use to describe your customers. This would include attributes like gender, location, user identities as well as custom attributes specific to your business.
Blueshift uses a noSQL model and does not impose constraints on number of attributes you can send.
Content catalog (optional)
Content catalog would include the list of items or content that you are merchandising on your site. Blueshift uses a noSQL model and does not impose constraints on number of attributes you can send.
Behavior data would include online (click-stream) and offline data including login, logout, pageviews, purchase and any content interactions. Blueshift does not impose any constraints on the number of behaviors you can send, and supports dynamic schema modeling.
Historic transactions (optional)
Historic transactions would include any purchases or goal completions a user may have completed.
We provide multiple ways to integrate your app with our platform so that your app can send events to it or receive personalized rich push notifications from it or fetch required data to third party systems to analyze or further use them. You can integrate your app using any one of the methods below and send events to us:
- Mobile SDK: Use our feature rich SDK to integrate your Android or iOS app with Blueshift. For more information, see About Blueshift's Android SDK and About Blueshift's iOS SDK.
- API: Implement native REST API calls for your app or click-stream server to send data to our platform or to export data to third party systems. For more information, see the API reference documentation.
- 3rd party integrations: Use 3rd Party applications like Segment or mParticle to send events to our platform.
- Deep link integrations with Branch: Use Branch to enable deep links and iOS universal links in your marketing emails.
- CSV files: Send events to Blueshift by storing a CSV dump in your S3 folder.
Updated 10 months ago