About Blueshift's Android SDK
This article provides information about Blueshift's Android SDK and the features it provides.
Use our SDK for Android to integrate your Android app with our near real-time event processing platform and send rich and personalized notifications to your customers.
You can take a look at the GitHub release page to get the latest version of our SDK.
Our Android SDK can:
- Render push notifications. The SDK supports the following formats:
- Notification drawer and lock screen push notifications
- Image based push notifications
- Multi-image carousel notifications
- Notifications with action buttons
- Send customized data to the app when a customer clicks the notification.
- Send a customized JSON to your app.
- Provide comprehensive statistics such as the number of notifications delivered, taps on the notifications, orders through the notifications, and revenue generated from campaigns run using push notifications.
- Track daily uninstalls with the help of campaigns using silent push.
- Integrate with basic events like authentication, products viewed, products added to cart, checkouts, purchases, and app installs.
- Easily integrate with your app so that it can send relevant custom events from your app to our platform.
- Synchronously send events in batches using the Android AlarmManager/JobScheduler to ensure that your app consumes battery and network optimally.
Updated 5 months ago
Now that you know a bit about the SDK, you can set it up in your app's Android Studio project. For more information, see: