Use our SDK for Android to integrate your Android app with our near real-time event processing platform and send rich and personalized notifications to your customers.
You can take a look at the GitHub release page to get the latest version of our SDK.
Our Android SDK can:
- Render push notifications. The SDK supports the following formats:
- Notification drawer and lock screen push notifications
- Image based push notifications
- Multi-image carousel notifications
- Notifications with action buttons
- Notifications with customized landing pages
- Send customized data to the app when a user clicks the notification.
- Send a customized JSON to your app.
- Provide comprehensive statistics such as the number of notifications delivered and viewed, taps on the notifications, orders through the notifications, and revenue generated from campaigns run using push notifications.
- Track daily uninstalls.
- Integrate with basic events like authentication, products viewed, products added to cart, checkouts, purchases, and app installs.
- Easily integrate with your app so that it can send relevant custom events from your app to our platform.
- Natively send events either in real-time, or in batches to ensure that the battery and network performance is optimal.
- Synchronously send events in batches using the Android AlarmManager to ensure that your app consumes battery and network optimally.
Updated 3 months ago
Now that you know a bit about the SDK, you can set it up in your app's Android Studio project. For more information, see:
|Set up Blueshift's Android SDK|