Use our SDK for iOS to integrate your iOS app with our near real-time event processing platform and send rich and personalized notifications to your app's users.
You can take a look at the GitHub release page to get the latest version of our SDK.
Our iOS SDK can:
- Render push notifications. It supports the following formats:
- Banners and lock screen notifications
- Notifications with images and GIFs
- Notifications with action buttons
- Notifications with customized landing pages
- Send customized data to the app when a user taps a notification.
- Send in-app messages
- Send a customized JSON to the app.
- Provide comprehensive statistics such as the number of notifications clicked, orders through the notifications, and revenue generated from campaigns run using push notifications.
- Track daily uninstalls.
- Integrate with basic events like authentication, products viewed, products added to cart, checkouts, and purchases.
- Easily integrate with your app so that it can send relevant custom events from your app to our platform.
- Natively send events either in real-time, or in batches to ensure that the battery and network performance is optimal.
Note: app_install events are not tracked by the iOS SDK.
Updated about 2 months ago
Before you can start using the SDK and its features, you need to set it up in your app's project. For information on how to set up the SDK in your app's project, see: